New Central Park Smartphone Scavenger Hunt
Use your smart phone to guide you around Central Park on a unique adventure in New York. Part tour, part interactive game, the “Quest” sets you challenges and puzzles to solve, while providing fascinating facts about the local sights and attractions.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Use your smart phone to solve puzzles in Central Park
- Discover New York's green oasis from a new perspective
- Compete in teams and tour at your own pace
- See local attractions and hidden gems, including Bethesda Fountain and Shakespeare's Garden
DescriptionPower up your smart phone or tablet for an interactive scavenger hunt in New York’s Central Park, and navigate your way through the city’s green oasis, solving clues and completing challenges. In essence, the “Quest” turns Central Park into a giant game board. Competing in teams, you will race to finish in as fast a time as you can, making your way past some well-known attractions, and some overlooked gems. Start at Columbus Circle and journey through the southern ends of the park, passing the ball fields and zoo. Continue through the mall and around the scenic ponds. Arrive near the castle gates, learning the local history along the way. In total you will cover about 2 miles of walking in around 3 hours, but you are free to start when you want and determine your own pace. You can even grab a bite to eat from one of the street carts and turn your tour/scavenger hunt into a picnic too.
IncludesSmart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team Smart phone of iPad with Internet connectivity Transfers to the start point
- • A 'team' can have as many people as you like. However, the 'Quest' is best experienced with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team must purchase a 'Quest' with a unique email address and password • All information needed to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone. This will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person) • You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance • It is recommended you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper, and a fully charged smart phone • Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers great value to those on a budget
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gulliver's Gate Interactive World of Miniatures Entry Ticket
Leave behind the Land of Large and experience an interactive world of miniatures from around the globe. Gulliver's Gate is a unique and playful interpretation of the real13 Reviews
New Hamilton Happy Hour Small Group Walking Tour
Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as you retrace the steps of the founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton. Discover how Wall Street, the Stock Exchan9 ReviewsFrom £31.44
Manhattan: 3-Hour Tenements, Tastings & Tales Tour
Travel around the world as you visit a fascinating neighborhood on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. You’ll hear stories of the millions of immigrants who settled here and84 ReviewsFrom £43.46
New Brewed in Brooklyn 3-Hour Beer Tour
Discover the ultra-stylish craft beer scene of Brooklyn on this NYC beer tour that not only samples delicious brews, but will also teach you fun facts about them, too. Ta13 Reviews
New West Village Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in West Village during your wine-tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while you
NY Water Taxi Full-Day Access Pass with 9/11 Museum
See New York from the river with a 1-day pass for the hop-on hop-off water taxi. Jump off at locations throughout Manhattan such as South Street Seaport and Brooklyn Brid51 ReviewsFrom £29.08
New York City's Hell's Kitchen: Walking Food Tour
Take a tour of one of the most diverse culinary neighborhoods in New York City: the infamous Hell's Kitchen. Hear tales of its history and stop at five different places t23 ReviewsFrom £77.80
New York Alive After 5 Cocktail Cruise with Options
Unwind and kick back with friends or colleagues on a relaxing and upbeat happy hour cruise around New York Harbor. Sip on wine, beer, or cocktails and enjoy freshly prepa7 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Statue of Liberty: Pedestal Express and Ellis Island
Experience the Statue of Liberty with an Exclusive Pedestal Pass. Enjoy an easy, stress-free visit with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. Reserve your spot now to gu465 ReviewsFrom £38.50
New Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Enjoy views of New York on a combined, 8.5-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in the morning, followed by an afternoon tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Worl11 Reviews