New Central Park Smartphone Scavenger Hunt
Use your smart phone to guide you around Central Park on a unique adventure in New York. Part tour, part interactive game, the “Quest” sets you challenges and puzzles to solve, while providing fascinating facts about the local sights and attractions.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Use your smart phone to solve puzzles in Central Park
- Discover New York's green oasis from a new perspective
- Compete in teams and tour at your own pace
- See local attractions and hidden gems, including Bethesda Fountain and Shakespeare's Garden
DescriptionPower up your smart phone or tablet for an interactive scavenger hunt in New York’s Central Park, and navigate your way through the city’s green oasis, solving clues and completing challenges. In essence, the “Quest” turns Central Park into a giant game board. Competing in teams, you will race to finish in as fast a time as you can, making your way past some well-known attractions, and some overlooked gems. Start at Columbus Circle and journey through the southern ends of the park, passing the ball fields and zoo. Continue through the mall and around the scenic ponds. Arrive near the castle gates, learning the local history along the way. In total you will cover about 2 miles of walking in around 3 hours, but you are free to start when you want and determine your own pace. You can even grab a bite to eat from one of the street carts and turn your tour/scavenger hunt into a picnic too.
IncludesSmart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team Smart phone of iPad with Internet connectivity Transfers to the start point
- • A 'team' can have as many people as you like. However, the 'Quest' is best experienced with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team must purchase a 'Quest' with a unique email address and password • All information needed to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone. This will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person) • You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance • It is recommended you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper, and a fully charged smart phone • Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers great value to those on a budget
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47