New Central Park Smartphone Scavenger Hunt
Use your smart phone to guide you around Central Park on a unique adventure in New York. Part tour, part interactive game, the “Quest” sets you challenges and puzzles to solve, while providing fascinating facts about the local sights and attractions.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Use your smart phone to solve puzzles in Central Park
- Discover New York's green oasis from a new perspective
- Compete in teams and tour at your own pace
- See local attractions and hidden gems, including Bethesda Fountain and Shakespeare's Garden
DescriptionPower up your smart phone or tablet for an interactive scavenger hunt in New York’s Central Park, and navigate your way through the city’s green oasis, solving clues and completing challenges. In essence, the “Quest” turns Central Park into a giant game board. Competing in teams, you will race to finish in as fast a time as you can, making your way past some well-known attractions, and some overlooked gems. Start at Columbus Circle and journey through the southern ends of the park, passing the ball fields and zoo. Continue through the mall and around the scenic ponds. Arrive near the castle gates, learning the local history along the way. In total you will cover about 2 miles of walking in around 3 hours, but you are free to start when you want and determine your own pace. You can even grab a bite to eat from one of the street carts and turn your tour/scavenger hunt into a picnic too.
IncludesSmart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team Smart phone of iPad with Internet connectivity Transfers to the start point
- • A 'team' can have as many people as you like. However, the 'Quest' is best experienced with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team must purchase a 'Quest' with a unique email address and password • All information needed to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone. This will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person) • You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance • It is recommended you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper, and a fully charged smart phone • Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers great value to those on a budget
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
Spend an intriguing 2 hours immersed in authentic New York City neighborhoods. Discover the fascinating histories of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown where different wor104 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Brooklyn Bridge Architecture and Waterfront District Tour
Explore the history of Brooklyn Bridge on a private walking tour of the bridge and Brooklyn neighborhoods. Learn about its construction, as well as the civic history of B4 ReviewsFrom £157.18
Clipper City Tall Ship Statue Sail
Take a step back in time on New York’s largest sailboat. From the Clipper City's main deck or raised quarter deck, enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty, Br26 ReviewsFrom £35.37
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and then get guaranteed access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal & Ellis Island with this GetYourGuide exclusive. Explore wit1075 ReviewsFrom £31.43
New York City: High Line & Hudson Yards Walking Tour
Enjoy an urban hiking experience away from busy NYC streets, through the green oasis of the Chelsea High Line and the expensive Hudson Yard development. Get lifted up int1 Reviews
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
New York City: Central Park Walk-Off/Walk-On Tour
Take a Walk in Central Park with this exciting 'walk on/walk off' guided tour led by professional actors. Take the opportunity to leave the tour to visit The Met or enjoy other activities in the park, then rejoin the tour later in the day.From £27.51
Christmas in New York with the Rockettes + Holidays Lights
Holiday in NYC when the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes are playing. You can also join the NYC Holiday Windows walking tour and see the amazing l
New York City: 2.5-Hour Craft Cocktail Tour
This happy hour tour takes you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture and to some of the best bars in the city. You’ll sample delicious libations, hear4 Reviews
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Get up close on a pedestal tour and then discover wh10 ReviewsFrom £58.94