New Central Park Smartphone Scavenger Hunt
Use your smart phone to guide you around Central Park on a unique adventure in New York. Part tour, part interactive game, the “Quest” sets you challenges and puzzles to solve, while providing fascinating facts about the local sights and attractions.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Use your smart phone to solve puzzles in Central Park
- Discover New York's green oasis from a new perspective
- Compete in teams and tour at your own pace
- See local attractions and hidden gems, including Bethesda Fountain and Shakespeare's Garden
DescriptionPower up your smart phone or tablet for an interactive scavenger hunt in New York’s Central Park, and navigate your way through the city’s green oasis, solving clues and completing challenges. In essence, the “Quest” turns Central Park into a giant game board. Competing in teams, you will race to finish in as fast a time as you can, making your way past some well-known attractions, and some overlooked gems. Start at Columbus Circle and journey through the southern ends of the park, passing the ball fields and zoo. Continue through the mall and around the scenic ponds. Arrive near the castle gates, learning the local history along the way. In total you will cover about 2 miles of walking in around 3 hours, but you are free to start when you want and determine your own pace. You can even grab a bite to eat from one of the street carts and turn your tour/scavenger hunt into a picnic too.
IncludesSmart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team Smart phone of iPad with Internet connectivity Transfers to the start point
- • A 'team' can have as many people as you like. However, the 'Quest' is best experienced with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team must purchase a 'Quest' with a unique email address and password • All information needed to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone. This will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person) • You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance • It is recommended you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper, and a fully charged smart phone • Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers great value to those on a budget
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New York City: 2-Hour Bike Rental
Explore one of the world’s most famous parks by bicycle. Spend two hours in Central Park with a rental that includes a map, helmet, and chain lock.12 ReviewsFrom £7.07
Nightlife Experience: The Meatpacking District After Dark
With a local by your side to guide you through the cobbled backstreets, hop between late night hipster cafes, stylish wine bars and get a taste of the district's iconic n
New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise
Set sail under a sparkling skyline on a 1-hour cruise along the New York Harbor. As dusk sets in, enjoy lively historical commentary about New York and its iconic buildin212 ReviewsFrom £25.15
Tour of 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory Ticket
This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. You’ll see Ground Zero and the 9/1513 Reviews
Half-Day Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn, could be a drawing coming right from the pen of Walt Disney. Experience pure tradition and friendly neighbors in one of the most famous Christ38 Reviews
New York City Graffiti & Street Art 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about conte80 Reviews
New York City to Chicago Day Trip by Air
This 1-day trip to Chicago is the ticket. This tour includes your airport transfers in both New York and Chicago. A memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and a 2-cour
Wall Street's Financial Crisis Tour
Learn the causes of the financial crisis on a 2-hour tour of lower Manhattan. Guided by Wall Street insiders, explore landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Feder33 Reviews
New York City Welcome: Private Tour with a Local Guide
Explore New York with a knowledgeable local who will help you discover the best of the city. Get familiar with the area where you’re staying, learn about the best ways163 Reviews
Short Central Park Evening Horse Carriage Ride
Experience Central Park in all its glory on a horse-drawn carriage with an experienced licensed guide. Marvel at the city skyline and peaceful nature in the world's most