Best Nightlife in York
Local Recommendations from our My Guide York team
York is a popular destination for a night out and considering the range of different bars, clubs and music venues it easy to see why. From Real Ale Pubs to buzzing nightclubs there is something for people of all ages looking for a good night out.
Hen and Stag parties usually head towards Micklegate for the famous 'Pub crawl' down the hill. The Quarter houses a huge variety of eclectic bars and restaurants to suit every taste. The Riverside bars are a popular place to be when the weather is good and on a cold winters night lots of the traditional pubs will have a roaring coal fire.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3-day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Tour from Manchester
- Comedy Horror Show: York Ghost Bus Tour
- York: Witches and History Old Town Walking Tour
- From York: North York Moors and Whitby Guided Tour
- From York: Moors, Whitby, and the Yorkshire Steam Railway