Best Things To Do in Haxby Road
Local Recommendations from our My Guide York team
There are endless things to do In York all year round. Of course you would expect to see Museums, Art Galleries and Historical Buildings including the fabulous York Minster but in addition to this there are attractions for all ages.
In the city of York you can visit the Dungeons if you dare! or if you like a scare go on a ghost walk. A Guided Bus tour or Riverboat Cruise might be more appealing. You could visit the York Maze and lose the kids! You could go further afield and visit a Theme Park or a Statley Home. Discover the surrounding countryside and really Go Ape!!!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3-day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Tour from Manchester
- Comedy Horror Show: York Ghost Bus Tour
- York: Witches and History Old Town Walking Tour
- From York: North York Moors and Whitby Guided Tour
- From York: Moors, Whitby, and the Yorkshire Steam Railway