Manhattan Holiday Yacht Cruise with Jazz, Cocoa & Carols
Climb aboard a luxury yacht and sail around Manhattan on a holiday season cruise. See the New York skyline, decked out in its Christmas clothes, and warm up with cocoa and cookies as you listen to live entertainment and carols.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy cocoa and cookies on a holiday cruise around New York City
- See the famous sites of Manhattan, such as the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and much more
- Sip a complimentary champagne, wine or beer as you listen to live jazz or Christmas carols
- Celebrate the holiday season in style on board a luxury yacht in Manhattan Harbor
- See the New York skyline with its festive lights and decorations
DescriptionCelebrate the holiday season in style this Christmas on board a luxury 90-minute yacht cruise of Manhattan Harbor. Step inside the yacht’s toasty solarium, decked out in full holiday décor, and enjoy a warm and cozy tour with your friends, family, and loved ones. Delicious hot cocoa, cookies and treats will be served as you sail past Battery Park, South Street Seaport, the Financial District, Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island. You will even see parts of Brooklyn and Queens! Relax in the heated main observation cabin, join in the caroling, or enjoy the beats of the live jazz trio, The Sound Waves. Sip on a complimentary glass of champagne, wine or beer, and purchase mixed drinks from the on board bar. Then, watch as the gorgeous views of Manhattan Island sail by, all from the comfort of a heated back-deck salon and glassed-in observatory of the 1920s style yacht.
Includes90-minute cruise Live entertainment Holiday cookies 1 beverage per person Gratuity Additional drinks (available for purchase)
- The tour supplier is dedicated to helping locals and visitors alike enjoy the unique wonders of New York City and hopes for the privilege of escorting you on a relaxing, inspiring and breathtaking cruise through the waters they proudly call home
- There will be assigned seating if the cruise is more than half full. Seating is family style at conversation-friendly tables
- Parties of 8 will most likely have their own table
- If a party has more than 8 people, table assignments will be next to each other
- Parties of 2 will be placed at a table with other people depending on how many other passengers will be joining the cruise
- When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if buying tickets separately from others who are part of the same group
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Gulliver's Gate Interactive World of Miniatures Entry Ticket
Leave behind the Land of Large and experience an interactive world of miniatures from around the globe. Gulliver's Gate is a unique and playful interpretation of the real13 Reviews
New Hamilton Happy Hour Small Group Walking Tour
Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as you retrace the steps of the founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton. Discover how Wall Street, the Stock Exchan9 ReviewsFrom £31.44
Manhattan: 3-Hour Tenements, Tastings & Tales Tour
Travel around the world as you visit a fascinating neighborhood on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. You’ll hear stories of the millions of immigrants who settled here and84 ReviewsFrom £43.46
New Brewed in Brooklyn 3-Hour Beer Tour
Discover the ultra-stylish craft beer scene of Brooklyn on this NYC beer tour that not only samples delicious brews, but will also teach you fun facts about them, too. Ta13 Reviews
New West Village Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in West Village during your wine-tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while you
NY Water Taxi Full-Day Access Pass with 9/11 Museum
See New York from the river with a 1-day pass for the hop-on hop-off water taxi. Jump off at locations throughout Manhattan such as South Street Seaport and Brooklyn Brid51 ReviewsFrom £29.08
New York City's Hell's Kitchen: Walking Food Tour
Take a tour of one of the most diverse culinary neighborhoods in New York City: the infamous Hell's Kitchen. Hear tales of its history and stop at five different places t23 ReviewsFrom £77.80
New York Alive After 5 Cocktail Cruise with Options
Unwind and kick back with friends or colleagues on a relaxing and upbeat happy hour cruise around New York Harbor. Sip on wine, beer, or cocktails and enjoy freshly prepa7 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Statue of Liberty: Pedestal Express and Ellis Island
Experience the Statue of Liberty with an Exclusive Pedestal Pass. Enjoy an easy, stress-free visit with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. Reserve your spot now to gu465 ReviewsFrom £38.50
New Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Enjoy views of New York on a combined, 8.5-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in the morning, followed by an afternoon tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Worl11 Reviews