My Guide Website?
York: Introduction to Chocolate Making Experience2 Reviews
Discover the basics of chocolate making, from proper technique and tempering tips to creating a gorgeous array of delights. Enjoy an introductory class in York and take home your delicious creations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The Yorkshire Dales Tour from York
- York: River Ouse City Cruise
- From York: North York Moors and Whitby Guided Tour
- 3-day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Tour from Manchester
- York: Witches and History Old Town Walking Tour
- Learn how to make your own traditional chocolate truffles
- Prepare tempered chocolate for making truffles
- Beautifully wrap your creations to take home and enjoy
- Go home with recipes and your newly found chocolate making skills
DescriptionDiscover the basics of chocolate making, from working with chocolate to make simple, gorgeous ganache to how to professionally temper chocolate so you can work with it to create a whole gorgeous array of delights. Participants will take home approximately 300g of their own chocolate creations together with lots of hints and tips to be able to make chocolates easily at home. This initial workshop explores working with chocolate, it's a perfect starter for any budding chocolatier or cake maker that wants to understand more about how chocolate works. During the workshop you will: Learn how to make your own traditional chocolate truffles Prepare tempered chocolate for making truffles Beautifully wrap your creations to take home and enjoy Go home with recipes and your newly found chocolate making skills What will you take away with you? Each participant will take home approximately 300g of your own chocolate creations as well as the recipes to be able to make your own at home.
IncludesAll chocolate making ingredients, equipment and packaging is included to craft your own chocolate truffles.
- It is important to us that we can share a fantastic chocolate experience with all of our visitors, in order for us to be able to do this we ask that you share any special dietary requirements amongst your party at least 48 hours ahead of your booking. Please share your Order Number and any necessary information with our team by emailing email@example.com