My Guide Website?
Three Countries of Britain Tour - 9 Days Tour
Starting from London and finishing in London. Includes: Stonehenge, Bath, North Wales, Liverpool, The Lake District, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Alnwick, York & Cambridge
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private tour of Halen Mon sea salt distillery & tasting
- Private tour of the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Private tour of a Scottish whisky distillery with tasting
- Steam train ride from Haverthwaite to Lakeside
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
DescriptionDay 1: London - Stonehenge -Bath ▪ Unearth the iconic and mysterious site of Stonehenge ▪ Experience the Georgian architecture of beautiful Bath Day 2: Bath - Ludlow - Chester - Conwy ▪ Enjoy the charming market town of Ludlow. ▪ Visit Chester, known for its most complete Roman walls, amphitheatre, clock tower and vast array of half-timbered buildings, dating from the 15th century. ▪ Indulge in a 3-course Welsh dinner with stunning views of Conwy Day 3: Conwy - Caernarfon - Snowdonia - Liverpool ▪ Uncover a beautiful sea salt refinery in Wales ▪ Relax in the fresh air of dramatic Snowdonia Day 4: Liverpool - Full Day ▪ Enjoy full day in the music capital of the world & birthplace of the most successful band of all time, The Beatles. Relax on a panoramic tour and see the beautiful Liverbirds clock towers, Albert Dock and get an all important photo with The Beatles iconic statue. ▪ Discover Strawberry Field – the magical garden escape of John Lennon with 2-course lunch Day 5: Liverpool - The Lake District - Gretna Green - Glasgow ▪ Step back in time on a steam train ride through the Lake District ▪ Take a breath-taking cruise across Lake Windermere Day 6: Glasgow - Loch Lomond - Trossachs - Edinburgh ▪ Learn how to play the Bagpipes in Glasgow’s most famous school ▪ Private tour of a Scottish whisky distillery with tasting Day 7: Edinburgh - Full Day ▪ Enjoy the best of Edinburgh. Take a walking tour through the Royal Mile. ▪ See Scotland’s Crown Jewels at Edinburgh Castle Day 8: Edinburgh - Alnwick Castle - York ▪ Walk in the footsteps of film stars at Alnwick Castle ▪ Marvel at a real-life ‘Diagon Alley’ in York ▪ Enjoy a 3-course dinner in one of York’s historic inns Day 9: York - Sherwood Forest - Cambridge - London ▪ Exploring Sherwood Forest, the home of legendary outlaw, Robin Hood, and see some incredible giant oak trees including the Major Oak. ▪ Explore the English University town of Cambridge ▪ Your tour ends on arrival into London. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Britain.
IncludesTravel on a luxury motorcoach with WC on board 8 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation 8 x Breakfast 1 x Liverpudlian Lunch at Strawberry Field 1 x Welsh Dinner in Conwy 1 x English Dinner in York Services of an expert Tour Director Entry to Stonehenge Walking tour of Bath Private tour of Halen Mon sea salt distillery & tasting Entry to Caernarfon Castle, Wales Panoramic tour of Liverpool Entry to Strawberry Field Steam train ride from Haverthwaite to Lakeside Cruise on Lake Windermere Private tour of the National Piping Centre, Glasgow Private tour of a Scottish whisky distillery with tasting Walking tour of Edinburgh Entry to Edinburgh Castle, Scotland Entry to Alnwick Castle Walking tour of York Walking tour of Cambridge
- Rate based on per person for sharing a Double/Twin (maximum 2 adults). For a single occupancy rate, please contact the operator for details.
- Infants of 0-2 years can travel for free on the basis they will not occupy a seat. Any expenses incurred by the hotels must be settled directly by the guest(s) at each hotel). Children of 3-12 years will occupy a seat and pay the full tour price less 10%. The 10% discount is valid when sharing with 2 Adults in the same room.
- We guarantee all departures with a minimum of 2 participants
- You must notify us at the time of reservation if you are travelling with a wheelchair. Certain activities or venues may be limited or inaccessible to you if your mobility is limited in any manner. The guest is responsible for assessing if the itinerary is suitable for all participants on the reservation.