My Guide Website?
York: River Ouse Early Evening Cruise388 Reviews
Spenda relaxing hour on the River Ouse and see the sights of York from a different perspective. On the Early Evening Cruise you’ll enjoy the entertaining and informative commentary of a live guide as you sail leisurely up and down stream.
- Admire York’s historic sites from a different perspective
- Enjoy the informative and entertaining live commentary
- Sip your favorite drink, available at the fully stocked bar on board
DescriptionThis 1-hour Early Evening Cruise is an entertaining and informative tour of historic York from the River Ouse. Enjoy the city from a different perspective as a friendly and knowledgeable team guides you leisurely up and downstream. During the cruise, the captain will keep you entertained with live commentary about the sites you pass. Learn about York’s history of flooding and its prosperity as an inland port, as you sail along the river that brought the Romans and the Vikings to this site. You’ll sail on a vessel that features an enclosed and heated saloon, rest rooms and a fully stocked bar serving beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks and snacks.
IncludesRiver cruise Live commentary Access to on-board facilities (bar, rest room) Subsequent discounts from the full price of selected York attractions with your cruise ticket
- Please note that the River Ouse in York can occasionally rise to levels that can have an impact on this cruise's daily operations after periods of heavy rainfall in the catchment area upstream
- The local partner will always attempt to sail, so long as it is safe to do so. There can come a point where the smallest boat can no longer fit underneath the bridges
- Depending on the height of the waters, it may not be possible to sail at all. In this instance, you will either be eligible for a full refund or your ticket(s) will happily be accepted on another date