My Guide Website?
York City Pass: Access 20 Attractions for One Great Price115 Reviews
Choose your adventure with a York City Pass. The pass is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days of sightseeing and gives you entry to over 20 attractions in York.
- Experience the culture and heritage of York
- See the city from a bus or a river cruise
- Visit Jorvik Viking Centre, York Minster, York Dungeon, Barley Hall and more
DescriptionYork is a city with over 2000 years of history to explore, choose your own adventure in this amazing city. After purchase, your York City Pass gives you free entry to over 20 attractions in York. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in York and see the best of the city. You can visit Jorvik Viking Centre, York Dungeon, York Minster, Barley Hall, and more. You can also hop on the City Sightseeing Bus or the York City Cruises. With a variety of different options of things to do in see, you can thoroughly explore York. The York Pass also gives you discounts on taxi fares, BOBH day trips from York, Mountain Goat Tours, City Cruises Evening Tour, York Cycling Tour, escape rooms, and ghost walks. Inclusions: • The Bar Convent Living Heritage Centre • Barley Hall • Bedern Hall • Beningbrough Hall • Clifford’s Tower • DIG • Fairfax House • Golden Tours York 24-hour ticket • Jorvik Viking Centre • Mansion House • Merchant Adventurers’ Hall • Railway Museum Road Train • Roman Bath • The Hilt Axe Experience • The City Walls Experience • Treasurer’s House • Van Gogh Experience • York Army Museum • York City Cruises • York City Sightseeing 24-hour ticket • York Dungeon • York Minster • Yorkshire Air Museum • Yorkshire Museum • York Castle Museum • York Photo Walks
IncludesEntry to 20 city centre attractions
- Some attractions require pre-booking before visiting or may be temporarily closed. Details can be found on each attraction's website and on your confirmation voucher • Passes are activated at the first attraction visited • Passes are valid for one or two calendar days (depending on option selected) • York Pass is not a fast track pass
- Remember to check attraction opening times during winter months
- Child passes include children age 5-16 years. A number of York Attractions give free entry to children aged under 10 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today