My Guide Website?
York City Pass: Access 20 Attractions for One Great Price165 Reviews
Choose your adventure with a York City Pass. The pass is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days of sightseeing and gives you entry to over 20 attractions in York.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3-day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Tour from Manchester
- Comedy Horror Show: York Ghost Bus Tour
- York: Witches and History Old Town Walking Tour
- From York: North York Moors and Whitby Guided Tour
- From York: Moors, Whitby, and the Yorkshire Steam Railway
- Experience the culture and heritage of York
- See the city from a bus or a river cruise
- Visit Jorvik Viking Centre, York Minster, York Dungeon, Barley Hall and more
DescriptionYork is a city with over 2000 years of history to explore, choose your own adventure in this amazing city. After purchase, your York City Pass gives you free entry to over 20 attractions in York. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in York and see the best of the city. You can visit Jorvik Viking Centre, York Dungeon, York Minster, Barley Hall, and more. You can also hop on the City Sightseeing Bus or the York City Cruises. With a variety of different options of things to do in see, you can thoroughly explore York. The York Pass also gives you discounts on taxi fares, BOBH day trips from York, Mountain Goat Tours, City Cruises Evening Tour, York Cycling Tour, escape rooms, and ghost walks. Inclusions: • The Bar Convent Living Heritage Centre • Barley Hall • Bedern Hall • Beningbrough Hall • Clifford’s Tower • DIG • Fairfax House • Golden Tours York 24-hour ticket • Jorvik Viking Centre • Mansion House • Merchant Adventurers’ Hall • Railway Museum Road Train • Roman Bath • The Hilt Axe Experience • The City Walls Experience • Treasurer’s House • Van Gogh Experience • York Army Museum • York City Cruises • York City Sightseeing 24-hour ticket • York Dungeon • York Minster • Yorkshire Air Museum • Yorkshire Museum • York Castle Museum • York Photo Walks
IncludesEntry to 20 city centre attractions
- Some attractions require pre-booking before visiting or may be temporarily closed. Details can be found on each attraction's website and on your confirmation voucher
- Child passes include children aged 5-16 years. Children under 5 don't need a pass. Most of the attractions in York are free for children under 5 years old and a number of York Attractions give free entry to children aged under 10 years. Please check individual attraction websites for full admission details • Passes are activated at the first attraction visited • Passes are valid for one or two calendar days (depending on option selected) • York Pass is not a fast track pass
- Remember to check attraction opening times during winter months