My Guide Website?
Heartbeat TV Locations Tour of Yorkshire4 Reviews
Step back to the 1960s on a guided bus tour exploring Heartbeat country in Yorkshire. Explore Aidensfield, Whitby and the beautiful moorlands of Yorkshire.
- Get a tour of the seaside town of Whitby and discover its links to Heartbeat, Dracula and Captain Cook
- See the glorious heather moorland of the National Park
- Explore Aidensfield station – transformed into Hogsmeade for the first Harry Potter film
- Treat yourself to a drink in the Aidensfield Arms pub
- Visit Bernie Scripps Garage and Funeral Parlour