My Guide Website?
York: The York Dungeon Entry Ticket494 Reviews
See, hear, smell, and feel York's dark history come to life with an entry ticket to the York Dungeon. Step into the past as frighteningly funny and engaging characters transport you back in time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover immersive 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- Make the most of 10 live shows, 75 minutes of fun and 2,000 years of history
- Marvel at state-of-the-art special effects
- Meet famous characters from York's dark past
- Enjoy laughs, screams and cutting-edge storytelling
DescriptionJourney through 2,000 years of York's eerie history with an entry ticket to the York Dungeon. Immerse yourself in the city's dark past with ten live shows and encounter unsettling historical characters as you stroll through specially-designed immersive sets. Start at the beginning as the dreaded Vikings invade and conquer York. Uncover the details of Guy Fawkes' infamous Gunpowder Plot and what really happened that November night. Step inside the carriage to the Knavesmire, where one of history's most notorious Highwaymen returned. Embark on a journey brimming with terrifying characters and feel a chill as you walk through immersive 360-degree sets with thrilling special effects. Learn about real events and people that shaped the city in a unique and exciting way.
IncludesEntrance to The York Dungeon
- The York Dungeon does not allow entry for children under 5 years old
- York Dungeon is not recommended for children aged 8 and over, however, entry is always at the discretion of the parent/guardian
- Children (5-15 years) must be accompanied at all times by an adult aged 18 years or over
- Please check the attraction website for information on facilities and accessibility