Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Date Ticket
Take in 360-degree panoramic views of the Big Apple from Top of the Rock’s iconic observation deck. From Central Park to the Empire State Building, see it all from up in the air. This flexible date ticket allows you to plan your visit around the weather.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy sweeping views of Manhattan from atop the Rockefeller Center
- Use your flexible Top of the Rock ticket whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date
- Check out the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more
- See Manhattan's most iconic sites in one grand panorama
DescriptionTake in a 360-degree panorama of the Big Apple from 850 feet (260 m) in the air at the Top of the Rock. See the city sparkle by night or enjoy the sun rising from new heights. Exchange your open ticket for a timed ticket of your choice upon arrival. Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Center, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the mezzanine level. Here is an exhibit where you can see historic artifacts and a short film about Rockefeller Center’s construction during the Great Depression. Head up to the Top in less than 1 minute with a ride up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle. Explore 2 floors with expansive indoor and outdoor viewing areas. Finally top off your visit with breathtaking views of Central Park, Empire State Building, downtown Manhattan, One World Trade Center, and multiple bridges from the completely open-air deck on the 70th-floor. Another perk? The flexible voucher redemption policy means you are not restricted to the date originally selected, so you choose when you'd like to see some of the Big Apple's best views (up to 1 month either side of your original scheduled ticket date). You can even plan around the weather to ensure you get the most spectacular views of New York City. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be given an entry time and your spot in the line will be held for you. It's as easy as that.
IncludesTop of the Rock Observation Deck tickets Tax Transportation Food and drink
- Please note: This GetYourGuide ticket allows you to skip the Public General Admission Line, however you may experience a wait in line at the Will Call/Guest Services window depending on the time of day and the season. Top of the Rock Observation Deck does not issue entrance times in advance of your arrival. When you go to the box office with your GetYourGuide ticket voucher, they will only then be able to issue you a timed entrance based on availability. It is suggested that you go early in the morning or you may go a few days in advance to receive your preferred visit date and time, as popular time slots (e.g. sunset) can fill up quickly. The average visit is 60 minutes, however you are welcome to stay to explore all 3 observation decks as long as you wish. The last elevator to the observation deck departs at 23:00. Your ticket is valid for 1 entry to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck any day within 1 month either side of the original scheduled ticket date.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Central Park 5-Star Bike Tour
Enjoy a Central Park bicycle tour and learn more about this legendary location.4 ReviewsFrom £35.37
New York City: Little Italy Italian Food Tasting Tour
Savor the flavors of Italy American style on a 2-hour food tour of Manhattan’s most colorful neighborhood. Sample pizzas, prosciutto, and cheeses in Little Italy, and l17 ReviewsFrom £19.65
3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
Come explore three unique neighborhoods and see some of the sites these places have to offer.8 Reviews
South Brooklyn and Coney Island Bike Tour
Hop on a bike for a tour of South Brooklyn's most interesting neighborhoods and landmarks from Prospect Park to Coney Island. Enjoy some Brooklyn culinary classics and ex
New JFK Airport Private Limousine Transfer
Arrive in style at JFK airport with a private and luxury limousine transfer into Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. Rely on a professional chauffeur to guide you to your des7 ReviewsFrom £173.68
Metropolitan Museum of Art & Museum of Natural History Tour
Visit two of the Big Apple’s most iconic museums in one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in New York. Join our enthusiastic guide on this 5 hour tour tha
Private Brooklyn & SoHo 2–Hour Tour with Photographer
Your personal photographer will capture you throughout SoHo, The Brooklyn Bridge and surrounding neighborhoods on this private tour. Additionally, you will receive sugges2 ReviewsFrom £231.84
New John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) Private Transfer
Enjoy a private transfer between JFK Airport and New York City. Book your transfer to take the stress out of airport commutes. Create more time for your trip, relax and e
New York City: Night Tour by Bus and Entry to 1 Attraction
See the brilliant lights of New York City after dark on an evening tour by open-top double decker bus. Visit one attraction of your choice from a range of options.2 ReviewsFrom £69.95
New York Dinner Cruise
Cruise around Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty whilst dining on a Mediterranean-inspired 4-course dinner. Get stunning views of New York icons such as the Chrysler Bui3 Reviews