Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: 4-Hour Guided Tour
Take a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with an expert guide and without the wait. You’ll have early reserve line access to the Statue Ferry, and have ample time to explore these 2 important attractions on a 4-hour guided tour.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Save time and hassle with early reserve line access to the Statue Ferry
- Enjoy admission to the Statue of Liberty’s Pedestal and Museum
- Tour the Ellis Island Museum and learn about the history of immigration
DescriptionMeet your guide in Battery Park at Castle Clinton, a former fort. You’ll begin your 4-hour guided tour with priority boarding on the Statue Ferry. During the ferry ride your guide will tell you about the remarkable history of the Statue of Liberty and the inspiration it has given to millions of immigrants. After disembarking on Liberty Island, you’ll tour the grounds and take in views of the amazing New York City skyline. Enter the Pedestal of the Statue to visit the museum and learn about the construction and architecture of the Statue of Liberty. Hear the remarkable stories of people that made this a reality. After exiting the Pedestal, you’ll board the ferry for Ellis Island. As you tour the grounds and the museum your guide will tell you about the millions of immigrants who passed through Ellis Island. At the conclusion of the tour you can stay on to explore more or enjoy lunch on Ellis Island before returning to the city by ferry.
IncludesSkip the Ticket Line Reserve timed access for the security line Round-trip ferry tickets Entry ticket for Statue of Liberty Pedestal Guided tour of Ellis Island Museum Professional tour guide
- Please note:
- The tour takes place rain or shine. In the rare case the operator is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule (subject to availability) or offered a refund
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. It is advised that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search
- Lockers are available for backpacks, strollers, and large items (at an additional cost of USD 2.00)
- The Afternoon Tour will have longer lines, larger crowds and may not visit Ellis Island. If your schedule allows, please select the Morning Tour (08:30) which will have the least wait time
- Please note this tour is very popular and early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Central Park 5-Star Bike Tour
Enjoy a Central Park bicycle tour and learn more about this legendary location.4 ReviewsFrom £35.37
New York City: Little Italy Italian Food Tasting Tour
Savor the flavors of Italy American style on a 2-hour food tour of Manhattan’s most colorful neighborhood. Sample pizzas, prosciutto, and cheeses in Little Italy, and l17 ReviewsFrom £19.65
3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
Come explore three unique neighborhoods and see some of the sites these places have to offer.8 Reviews
South Brooklyn and Coney Island Bike Tour
Hop on a bike for a tour of South Brooklyn's most interesting neighborhoods and landmarks from Prospect Park to Coney Island. Enjoy some Brooklyn culinary classics and ex
New JFK Airport Private Limousine Transfer
Arrive in style at JFK airport with a private and luxury limousine transfer into Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. Rely on a professional chauffeur to guide you to your des7 ReviewsFrom £173.68
Metropolitan Museum of Art & Museum of Natural History Tour
Visit two of the Big Apple’s most iconic museums in one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in New York. Join our enthusiastic guide on this 5 hour tour tha
Private Brooklyn & SoHo 2–Hour Tour with Photographer
Your personal photographer will capture you throughout SoHo, The Brooklyn Bridge and surrounding neighborhoods on this private tour. Additionally, you will receive sugges2 ReviewsFrom £231.84
New John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) Private Transfer
Enjoy a private transfer between JFK Airport and New York City. Book your transfer to take the stress out of airport commutes. Create more time for your trip, relax and e
New York City: Night Tour by Bus and Entry to 1 Attraction
See the brilliant lights of New York City after dark on an evening tour by open-top double decker bus. Visit one attraction of your choice from a range of options.2 ReviewsFrom £69.95
New York Dinner Cruise
Cruise around Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty whilst dining on a Mediterranean-inspired 4-course dinner. Get stunning views of New York icons such as the Chrysler Bui3 Reviews