Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Explore the Manhattan immortalized in the TV series and Hollywood movies of Sex and the City. See more than 40 New York locations from the sexy, sassy series and walk in the footsteps of Carrie and her co-stars.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Visit the church where Samantha meets 'The Friar'
- See the furniture store where Aidan designed his pieces
- Stop at the store where Charlotte bought her Rabbit
- Visit Buddakan, where Carrie and Big's wedding rehearsal dinner took place
- See locations from the Sex and the City movies
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie at Greenwich Village boutiques
DescriptionTake a guided coach tour of Manhattan, and follow in the footsteps of the sexy Sex and the City characters. Follow your guide on a 3.5-hour journey into the world of Carrie & Co. and discover the places that they conquered in New York City. Sip on drinks as their favorite bars, shop their most-beloved retail haunts, and gossip where they gossiped. The tour takes in more than 40 locations, including the bakery where Miranda stuffed cupcakes into her mouth, and the church where Samantha met 'The Friar.' You will get the chance to shop at The Pleasure Chest, where Charlotte bought her Rabbit, and to go to the gallery in Soho where Charlotte worked. Stop at a bar used in the Sex and the City series and get discounted drinks. Visit the furniture store where Aidan designed his tables and chairs as you get a sneak peak at locations from the Sex and the City movie. You are invited to dress up as your favorite Sex and the City character, or just come as you are and discover the sassy side of Manhattan!
IncludesGuided bus tour Cupcake Beverages Gratuities
- Be the first to board the bus with priority seating tickets which includes pre-boarding and seating in the first 4 rows near the tour guide
- The Sex and the City Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young
- Feel free to dress like your favorite character on the show! Plenty of Carries, Samanthas, Mirandas, and Charlottes have taken the tour
- As some of the tour takes place outdoors, please dress weather-appropriate. Wear comfortable shoes, preferably Manolos or Jimmy Choos, as parts of the tour may include some walking
- German language tour: once the foreign language tour and app have been purchased, they are non-refundable; it is the customer's responsibility to download it prior to the tour and follow the instructions on how to use the app. One app per person • This tour is available Monday-Thursday: 11:00, Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 and 15:00
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Gulliver's Gate Interactive World of Miniatures Entry Ticket
Leave behind the Land of Large and experience an interactive world of miniatures from around the globe. Gulliver's Gate is a unique and playful interpretation of the real13 Reviews
New Hamilton Happy Hour Small Group Walking Tour
Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as you retrace the steps of the founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton. Discover how Wall Street, the Stock Exchan9 ReviewsFrom £31.44
Manhattan: 3-Hour Tenements, Tastings & Tales Tour
Travel around the world as you visit a fascinating neighborhood on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. You’ll hear stories of the millions of immigrants who settled here and84 ReviewsFrom £43.46
New Brewed in Brooklyn 3-Hour Beer Tour
Discover the ultra-stylish craft beer scene of Brooklyn on this NYC beer tour that not only samples delicious brews, but will also teach you fun facts about them, too. Ta13 Reviews
New West Village Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in West Village during your wine-tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while you
NY Water Taxi Full-Day Access Pass with 9/11 Museum
See New York from the river with a 1-day pass for the hop-on hop-off water taxi. Jump off at locations throughout Manhattan such as South Street Seaport and Brooklyn Brid51 ReviewsFrom £29.08
New York City's Hell's Kitchen: Walking Food Tour
Take a tour of one of the most diverse culinary neighborhoods in New York City: the infamous Hell's Kitchen. Hear tales of its history and stop at five different places t23 ReviewsFrom £77.80
New York Alive After 5 Cocktail Cruise with Options
Unwind and kick back with friends or colleagues on a relaxing and upbeat happy hour cruise around New York Harbor. Sip on wine, beer, or cocktails and enjoy freshly prepa7 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Statue of Liberty: Pedestal Express and Ellis Island
Experience the Statue of Liberty with an Exclusive Pedestal Pass. Enjoy an easy, stress-free visit with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. Reserve your spot now to gu465 ReviewsFrom £38.50
New Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Enjoy views of New York on a combined, 8.5-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in the morning, followed by an afternoon tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Worl11 Reviews