Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Get up close on a pedestal tour and then discover where new arrivals to America were processed at Ellis Island.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take a guided tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Ride the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
- Get access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island
- Learn how newly arrived immigrants were processed at Ellis Island
DescriptionBoard the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and get up close to the iconic monument in New York Harbor. Examine the artifacts inside the Pedestal Museum, including the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then, climb to the top of the pedestal for unparalleled views of New York's skyline. Get some time to explore on your own or grab a quick bite before going to Ellis Island. Visit the Museum of Immigration in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear heartbreaking stories of the immigrants who once walked the halls and search the archive to discover your own history.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket Reserved timed access for the security line Round-trip ferry tickets Entrance to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal Entrance and guided tour of the Statue of Liberty Museum Entrance and guided tour of the Ellis Island Museum Private guide
- This activity runs regardless of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Please note that you will be on your feet for most of the tour • In the rare event that the local operator is forced to cancel the activity, you will be offered a refund or the chance to reschedule to another time (subject to availability)
- Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening. All persons and property are subject to a search. There is another security screening on Liberty Island
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New York City: 2-Hour Bike Rental
Explore one of the world’s most famous parks by bicycle. Spend two hours in Central Park with a rental that includes a map, helmet, and chain lock.12 ReviewsFrom £7.07
Nightlife Experience: The Meatpacking District After Dark
With a local by your side to guide you through the cobbled backstreets, hop between late night hipster cafes, stylish wine bars and get a taste of the district's iconic n
New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise
Set sail under a sparkling skyline on a 1-hour cruise along the New York Harbor. As dusk sets in, enjoy lively historical commentary about New York and its iconic buildin212 ReviewsFrom £25.15
Tour of 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory Ticket
This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. You’ll see Ground Zero and the 9/1513 Reviews
Half-Day Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn, could be a drawing coming right from the pen of Walt Disney. Experience pure tradition and friendly neighbors in one of the most famous Christ38 Reviews
New York City Graffiti & Street Art 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about conte80 Reviews
New York City to Chicago Day Trip by Air
This 1-day trip to Chicago is the ticket. This tour includes your airport transfers in both New York and Chicago. A memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and a 2-cour
Wall Street's Financial Crisis Tour
Learn the causes of the financial crisis on a 2-hour tour of lower Manhattan. Guided by Wall Street insiders, explore landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Feder33 Reviews
New York City Welcome: Private Tour with a Local Guide
Explore New York with a knowledgeable local who will help you discover the best of the city. Get familiar with the area where you’re staying, learn about the best ways163 Reviews
Short Central Park Evening Horse Carriage Ride
Experience Central Park in all its glory on a horse-drawn carriage with an experienced licensed guide. Marvel at the city skyline and peaceful nature in the world's most