Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour of the Hudson Valley
Soar above the picturesque Hudson Valley region dressed in fall colors in your private helicopter. A limited-time experience for explorers and nature lovers.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at the cascade of blazing reds, oranges and yellows in autumn
- Fly over the Hudson Valley and discover hidden gems including the Tappan Zee Bridge, the Hudson River, Harriman State Park and more
- Take off from Westchester Airport, just outside NYC
DescriptionTravelers get a taste of the legendary New England fall aboard this private helicopter tour over the Hudson Valley. Marvel at the cascade of blazing reds, yellows and oranges like a bird from the comfort of your own helicopter. Tours depart from Westchester Airport, just outside New York City. Tours fly over historic landmarks such as White Plains, Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Mansion), Lyndhurst Mansion, Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown Lighthouse, Tappan Zee Bridge, the Hudson River and Sing Sing Prison, all dressed in stunning colors. A live tour narration by friendly and experienced pilots will make you feel comfortable and safe.
IncludesPrivate fall foliage helicopter for up to 6 people (30 minutes) on either Robinson R44 or Airbus AS350 helicopter (depending on option booked) Airport facility fee ($25 per person)
- Tour subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Routes subject to change
- Weight restrictions apply
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail) or car (free parking)
- Availability subject to actual fall foliage color changes
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
Spend an intriguing 2 hours immersed in authentic New York City neighborhoods. Discover the fascinating histories of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown where different wor104 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Brooklyn Bridge Architecture and Waterfront District Tour
Explore the history of Brooklyn Bridge on a private walking tour of the bridge and Brooklyn neighborhoods. Learn about its construction, as well as the civic history of B4 ReviewsFrom £157.18
Clipper City Tall Ship Statue Sail
Take a step back in time on New York’s largest sailboat. From the Clipper City's main deck or raised quarter deck, enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty, Br26 ReviewsFrom £35.37
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and then get guaranteed access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal & Ellis Island with this GetYourGuide exclusive. Explore wit1075 ReviewsFrom £31.43
New York City: High Line & Hudson Yards Walking Tour
Enjoy an urban hiking experience away from busy NYC streets, through the green oasis of the Chelsea High Line and the expensive Hudson Yard development. Get lifted up int1 Reviews
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
New York City: Central Park Walk-Off/Walk-On Tour
Take a Walk in Central Park with this exciting 'walk on/walk off' guided tour led by professional actors. Take the opportunity to leave the tour to visit The Met or enjoy other activities in the park, then rejoin the tour later in the day.From £27.51
Christmas in New York with the Rockettes + Holidays Lights
Holiday in NYC when the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes are playing. You can also join the NYC Holiday Windows walking tour and see the amazing l
New York City: 2.5-Hour Craft Cocktail Tour
This happy hour tour takes you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture and to some of the best bars in the city. You’ll sample delicious libations, hear4 Reviews
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Get up close on a pedestal tour and then discover wh10 ReviewsFrom £58.94