Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour of the Hudson Valley
Soar above the picturesque Hudson Valley region dressed in fall colors in your private helicopter. A limited-time experience for explorers and nature lovers.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Marvel at the cascade of blazing reds, oranges and yellows in autumn
- Fly over the Hudson Valley and discover hidden gems including the Tappan Zee Bridge, the Hudson River, Harriman State Park and more
- Take off from Westchester Airport, just outside NYC
DescriptionTravelers get a taste of the legendary New England fall aboard this private helicopter tour over the Hudson Valley. Marvel at the cascade of blazing reds, yellows and oranges like a bird from the comfort of your own helicopter. Tours depart from Westchester Airport, just outside New York City. Tours fly over historic landmarks such as White Plains, Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Mansion), Lyndhurst Mansion, Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown Lighthouse, Tappan Zee Bridge, the Hudson River and Sing Sing Prison, all dressed in stunning colors. A live tour narration by friendly and experienced pilots will make you feel comfortable and safe.
IncludesPrivate fall foliage helicopter for up to 6 people (30 minutes) on either Robinson R44 or Airbus AS350 helicopter (depending on option booked) Airport facility fee ($25 per person)
- Tour subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Routes subject to change
- Weight restrictions apply
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail) or car (free parking)
- Availability subject to actual fall foliage color changes
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New York City: 2-Hour Bike Rental
Explore one of the world’s most famous parks by bicycle. Spend two hours in Central Park with a rental that includes a map, helmet, and chain lock.12 ReviewsFrom £7.07
Nightlife Experience: The Meatpacking District After Dark
With a local by your side to guide you through the cobbled backstreets, hop between late night hipster cafes, stylish wine bars and get a taste of the district's iconic n
New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise
Set sail under a sparkling skyline on a 1-hour cruise along the New York Harbor. As dusk sets in, enjoy lively historical commentary about New York and its iconic buildin212 ReviewsFrom £25.15
Tour of 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory Ticket
This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. You’ll see Ground Zero and the 9/1513 Reviews
Half-Day Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn, could be a drawing coming right from the pen of Walt Disney. Experience pure tradition and friendly neighbors in one of the most famous Christ38 Reviews
New York City Graffiti & Street Art 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about conte80 Reviews
New York City to Chicago Day Trip by Air
This 1-day trip to Chicago is the ticket. This tour includes your airport transfers in both New York and Chicago. A memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and a 2-cour
Wall Street's Financial Crisis Tour
Learn the causes of the financial crisis on a 2-hour tour of lower Manhattan. Guided by Wall Street insiders, explore landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Feder33 Reviews
New York City Welcome: Private Tour with a Local Guide
Explore New York with a knowledgeable local who will help you discover the best of the city. Get familiar with the area where you’re staying, learn about the best ways163 Reviews
Short Central Park Evening Horse Carriage Ride
Experience Central Park in all its glory on a horse-drawn carriage with an experienced licensed guide. Marvel at the city skyline and peaceful nature in the world's most