NY Icons: Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Atop one of the most famous skyscrapers in the world, experience the thrills of NYC. Cruise down the Hudson taking in the famous skyline of New York and getting up close to the Statue of Liberty. This is the best way to experience the icons of NYC.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get stunning panoramic views of New York City from the 86th floor of the famous Empire State Building
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River Cruise
- Download for free the Official Empire State Building Guide app
- See the famous skyline of NYC from the comfort of your cruise boat
DescriptionA city like New York, bursting with monumental skyscrapers, should seen at a height. Experience the magic of New York from the top of the 1050-foot Empire State Building. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise down the Hudson, getting up close to the Statue of Liberty, New York’s iconic monument. Experience the thrills of the Big Apple from the 86th Floor Observatory. Enjoy the panoramic view that affords views over 80 miles away on a clear day. Rain or shine, day or night, you can enjoy the view from the 360-degree deck or from the indoor gallery. Along with several videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest nearby, the “Fun” and “Info” sections of the app make for an engaging and entertaining visit. After visiting the Empire State Building, you'll enjoy a 75-minute cruise by famous New York landmarks. Sail by 42nd Street, Broadway, Midtown, Lower Manhattan, the new World Trade Center, Battery Island, and of course, the monumental Statue of Liberty. This is the only way to get a close-up view. The free Official Empire State Building Observatory Experience App is available on the App Store and Google Play. It includes an audio visual tour guide detailing the building’s construction, sustainability, and views; as well as quizzes, videos and an image gallery. The App is available in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
IncludesObservatory admission ticket for the 86th floor of the Empire State Building Multi-media exhibit 75-minute Statue of Liberty Cruise Guide/ Audio Guide Gratuities Transfer and Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You may visit the Empire State Building at any time between 08:00 and 02:00 (open every day, 365 days a year, rain or shine), with the last elevators going up at 01:15. There are no fixed visiting windows or time limits. Tickets are for 1-time use only. Mobile vouchers cannot be accepted. Please make sure you bring a printed copy of your voucher. This is not a guided tour. First, redeem your voucher at either location. You will get the tickets and can enter the Empire State Building and take the cruise. You need to make your own way between the Empire and the Statue of Liberty Cruise. They are about 2 miles apart (about 30 minutes by walking or by public transportation). You don't need to do both activities on the same day. You can bring your voucher to either location and you will then receive tickets valid for 14 days. Please be aware that the ticket is not a skip-the-line ticket and there is no fast track entrance.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
New York City: 2-Hour Bike Rental
Explore one of the world’s most famous parks by bicycle. Spend two hours in Central Park with a rental that includes a map, helmet, and chain lock.12 ReviewsFrom £7.07
Nightlife Experience: The Meatpacking District After Dark
With a local by your side to guide you through the cobbled backstreets, hop between late night hipster cafes, stylish wine bars and get a taste of the district's iconic n
New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise
Set sail under a sparkling skyline on a 1-hour cruise along the New York Harbor. As dusk sets in, enjoy lively historical commentary about New York and its iconic buildin212 ReviewsFrom £25.15
Tour of 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory Ticket
This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site in New York where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. You’ll see Ground Zero and the 9/1513 Reviews
Half-Day Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn, could be a drawing coming right from the pen of Walt Disney. Experience pure tradition and friendly neighbors in one of the most famous Christ38 Reviews
New York City Graffiti & Street Art 2-Hour Walking Tour
Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about conte80 Reviews
New York City to Chicago Day Trip by Air
This 1-day trip to Chicago is the ticket. This tour includes your airport transfers in both New York and Chicago. A memorable hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour and a 2-cour
Wall Street's Financial Crisis Tour
Learn the causes of the financial crisis on a 2-hour tour of lower Manhattan. Guided by Wall Street insiders, explore landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Feder33 Reviews
New York City Welcome: Private Tour with a Local Guide
Explore New York with a knowledgeable local who will help you discover the best of the city. Get familiar with the area where you’re staying, learn about the best ways163 Reviews
Short Central Park Evening Horse Carriage Ride
Experience Central Park in all its glory on a horse-drawn carriage with an experienced licensed guide. Marvel at the city skyline and peaceful nature in the world's most