NY Icons: Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Atop one of the most famous skyscrapers in the world, experience the thrills of NYC. Cruise down the Hudson taking in the famous skyline of New York and getting up close to the Statue of Liberty. This is the best way to experience the icons of NYC.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get stunning panoramic views of New York City from the 86th floor of the famous Empire State Building
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River Cruise
- Download for free the Official Empire State Building Guide app
- See the famous skyline of NYC from the comfort of your cruise boat
DescriptionA city like New York, bursting with monumental skyscrapers, should seen at a height. Experience the magic of New York from the top of the 1050-foot Empire State Building. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise down the Hudson, getting up close to the Statue of Liberty, New York’s iconic monument. Experience the thrills of the Big Apple from the 86th Floor Observatory. Enjoy the panoramic view that affords views over 80 miles away on a clear day. Rain or shine, day or night, you can enjoy the view from the 360-degree deck or from the indoor gallery. Along with several videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest nearby, the “Fun” and “Info” sections of the app make for an engaging and entertaining visit. After visiting the Empire State Building, you'll enjoy a 75-minute cruise by famous New York landmarks. Sail by 42nd Street, Broadway, Midtown, Lower Manhattan, the new World Trade Center, Battery Island, and of course, the monumental Statue of Liberty. This is the only way to get a close-up view. The free Official Empire State Building Observatory Experience App is available on the App Store and Google Play. It includes an audio visual tour guide detailing the building’s construction, sustainability, and views; as well as quizzes, videos and an image gallery. The App is available in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
IncludesObservatory admission ticket for the 86th floor of the Empire State Building Multi-media exhibit 75-minute Statue of Liberty Cruise Guide/ Audio Guide Gratuities Transfer and Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You may visit the Empire State Building at any time between 08:00 and 02:00 (open every day, 365 days a year, rain or shine), with the last elevators going up at 01:15. There are no fixed visiting windows or time limits. Tickets are for 1-time use only. Mobile vouchers cannot be accepted. Please make sure you bring a printed copy of your voucher. This is not a guided tour. First, redeem your voucher at either location. You will get the tickets and can enter the Empire State Building and take the cruise. You need to make your own way between the Empire and the Statue of Liberty Cruise. They are about 2 miles apart (about 30 minutes by walking or by public transportation). You don't need to do both activities on the same day. You can bring your voucher to either location and you will then receive tickets valid for 14 days. Please be aware that the ticket is not a skip-the-line ticket and there is no fast track entrance.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
Gulliver's Gate Interactive World of Miniatures Entry Ticket
Leave behind the Land of Large and experience an interactive world of miniatures from around the globe. Gulliver's Gate is a unique and playful interpretation of the real13 Reviews
New Hamilton Happy Hour Small Group Walking Tour
Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as you retrace the steps of the founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton. Discover how Wall Street, the Stock Exchan9 ReviewsFrom £31.44
Manhattan: 3-Hour Tenements, Tastings & Tales Tour
Travel around the world as you visit a fascinating neighborhood on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. You’ll hear stories of the millions of immigrants who settled here and84 ReviewsFrom £43.46
New Brewed in Brooklyn 3-Hour Beer Tour
Discover the ultra-stylish craft beer scene of Brooklyn on this NYC beer tour that not only samples delicious brews, but will also teach you fun facts about them, too. Ta13 Reviews
New West Village Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in West Village during your wine-tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while you
NY Water Taxi Full-Day Access Pass with 9/11 Museum
See New York from the river with a 1-day pass for the hop-on hop-off water taxi. Jump off at locations throughout Manhattan such as South Street Seaport and Brooklyn Brid51 ReviewsFrom £29.08
New York City's Hell's Kitchen: Walking Food Tour
Take a tour of one of the most diverse culinary neighborhoods in New York City: the infamous Hell's Kitchen. Hear tales of its history and stop at five different places t23 ReviewsFrom £77.80
New York Alive After 5 Cocktail Cruise with Options
Unwind and kick back with friends or colleagues on a relaxing and upbeat happy hour cruise around New York Harbor. Sip on wine, beer, or cocktails and enjoy freshly prepa7 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Statue of Liberty: Pedestal Express and Ellis Island
Experience the Statue of Liberty with an Exclusive Pedestal Pass. Enjoy an easy, stress-free visit with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. Reserve your spot now to gu465 ReviewsFrom £38.50
New Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Enjoy views of New York on a combined, 8.5-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in the morning, followed by an afternoon tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Worl11 Reviews