NY Icons: Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Atop one of the most famous skyscrapers in the world, experience the thrills of NYC. Cruise down the Hudson taking in the famous skyline of New York and getting up close to the Statue of Liberty. This is the best way to experience the icons of NYC.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get stunning panoramic views of New York City from the 86th floor of the famous Empire State Building
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River Cruise
- Download for free the Official Empire State Building Guide app
- See the famous skyline of NYC from the comfort of your cruise boat
DescriptionA city like New York, bursting with monumental skyscrapers, should seen at a height. Experience the magic of New York from the top of the 1050-foot Empire State Building. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise down the Hudson, getting up close to the Statue of Liberty, New York’s iconic monument. Experience the thrills of the Big Apple from the 86th Floor Observatory. Enjoy the panoramic view that affords views over 80 miles away on a clear day. Rain or shine, day or night, you can enjoy the view from the 360-degree deck or from the indoor gallery. Along with several videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest nearby, the “Fun” and “Info” sections of the app make for an engaging and entertaining visit. After visiting the Empire State Building, you'll enjoy a 75-minute cruise by famous New York landmarks. Sail by 42nd Street, Broadway, Midtown, Lower Manhattan, the new World Trade Center, Battery Island, and of course, the monumental Statue of Liberty. This is the only way to get a close-up view. The free Official Empire State Building Observatory Experience App is available on the App Store and Google Play. It includes an audio visual tour guide detailing the building’s construction, sustainability, and views; as well as quizzes, videos and an image gallery. The App is available in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
IncludesObservatory admission ticket for the 86th floor of the Empire State Building Multi-media exhibit 75-minute Statue of Liberty Cruise Guide/ Audio Guide Gratuities Transfer and Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You may visit the Empire State Building at any time between 08:00 and 02:00 (open every day, 365 days a year, rain or shine), with the last elevators going up at 01:15. There are no fixed visiting windows or time limits. Tickets are for 1-time use only. Mobile vouchers cannot be accepted. Please make sure you bring a printed copy of your voucher. This is not a guided tour. First, redeem your voucher at either location. You will get the tickets and can enter the Empire State Building and take the cruise. You need to make your own way between the Empire and the Statue of Liberty Cruise. They are about 2 miles apart (about 30 minutes by walking or by public transportation). You don't need to do both activities on the same day. You can bring your voucher to either location and you will then receive tickets valid for 14 days. Please be aware that the ticket is not a skip-the-line ticket and there is no fast track entrance.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47