NY Icons: Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Cruise
Atop one of the most famous skyscrapers in the world, experience the thrills of NYC. Cruise down the Hudson taking in the famous skyline of New York and getting up close to the Statue of Liberty. This is the best way to experience the icons of NYC.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get stunning panoramic views of New York City from the 86th floor of the famous Empire State Building
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River Cruise
- Download for free the Official Empire State Building Guide app
- See the famous skyline of NYC from the comfort of your cruise boat
DescriptionA city like New York, bursting with monumental skyscrapers, should seen at a height. Experience the magic of New York from the top of the 1050-foot Empire State Building. Afterwards, enjoy a cruise down the Hudson, getting up close to the Statue of Liberty, New York’s iconic monument. Experience the thrills of the Big Apple from the 86th Floor Observatory. Enjoy the panoramic view that affords views over 80 miles away on a clear day. Rain or shine, day or night, you can enjoy the view from the 360-degree deck or from the indoor gallery. Along with several videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest nearby, the “Fun” and “Info” sections of the app make for an engaging and entertaining visit. After visiting the Empire State Building, you'll enjoy a 75-minute cruise by famous New York landmarks. Sail by 42nd Street, Broadway, Midtown, Lower Manhattan, the new World Trade Center, Battery Island, and of course, the monumental Statue of Liberty. This is the only way to get a close-up view. The free Official Empire State Building Observatory Experience App is available on the App Store and Google Play. It includes an audio visual tour guide detailing the building’s construction, sustainability, and views; as well as quizzes, videos and an image gallery. The App is available in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
IncludesObservatory admission ticket for the 86th floor of the Empire State Building Multi-media exhibit 75-minute Statue of Liberty Cruise Guide/ Audio Guide Gratuities Transfer and Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You may visit the Empire State Building at any time between 08:00 and 02:00 (open every day, 365 days a year, rain or shine), with the last elevators going up at 01:15. There are no fixed visiting windows or time limits. Tickets are for 1-time use only. Mobile vouchers cannot be accepted. Please make sure you bring a printed copy of your voucher. This is not a guided tour. First, redeem your voucher at either location. You will get the tickets and can enter the Empire State Building and take the cruise. You need to make your own way between the Empire and the Statue of Liberty Cruise. They are about 2 miles apart (about 30 minutes by walking or by public transportation). You don't need to do both activities on the same day. You can bring your voucher to either location and you will then receive tickets valid for 14 days. Please be aware that the ticket is not a skip-the-line ticket and there is no fast track entrance.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown 2-Hour Guided Walk
Spend an intriguing 2 hours immersed in authentic New York City neighborhoods. Discover the fascinating histories of SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown where different wor104 ReviewsFrom £27.51
Brooklyn Bridge Architecture and Waterfront District Tour
Explore the history of Brooklyn Bridge on a private walking tour of the bridge and Brooklyn neighborhoods. Learn about its construction, as well as the civic history of B4 ReviewsFrom £157.18
Clipper City Tall Ship Statue Sail
Take a step back in time on New York’s largest sailboat. From the Clipper City's main deck or raised quarter deck, enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty, Br26 ReviewsFrom £35.37
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park and then get guaranteed access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal & Ellis Island with this GetYourGuide exclusive. Explore wit1075 ReviewsFrom £31.43
New York City: High Line & Hudson Yards Walking Tour
Enjoy an urban hiking experience away from busy NYC streets, through the green oasis of the Chelsea High Line and the expensive Hudson Yard development. Get lifted up int1 Reviews
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
New York City: Central Park Walk-Off/Walk-On Tour
Take a Walk in Central Park with this exciting 'walk on/walk off' guided tour led by professional actors. Take the opportunity to leave the tour to visit The Met or enjoy other activities in the park, then rejoin the tour later in the day.From £27.51
Christmas in New York with the Rockettes + Holidays Lights
Holiday in NYC when the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes are playing. You can also join the NYC Holiday Windows walking tour and see the amazing l
New York City: 2.5-Hour Craft Cocktail Tour
This happy hour tour takes you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture and to some of the best bars in the city. You’ll sample delicious libations, hear4 Reviews
Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty. Get up close on a pedestal tour and then discover wh10 ReviewsFrom £58.94