New 2.5-Hour Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tasting Tour
Find Heaven in Hell's Kitchen on a 2.5-hour dessert tasting tour of New York’s most popular neighborhood. Discover the best desserts, stopping to taste up to 6 sweet treats on one of the busiest streets in the city. Learn more about the food scene of NYC.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Walk the streets of New York City's busiest neighborhood, tasting some of the best desserts in town
- Enjoy up to 6 tastings at a selection of boutique venues
- Try cookies, chocolates, pie, doughnuts and pastries
- Learn historic New York facts en route
- Discover the sweeter side of New York City
DescriptionDiscover some of the best sweets in New York City's busiest neighborhood on a 2.5-hour dessert tasting tour of Hell’s Kitchen. Along the way, you will learn about the neighborhood's fascinating history, as well as New York's interesting culinary culture through the ages. Stop to sample some of the best sweets that the Big Apple has to offer, from artisinal handcrafted chocolates to traditional American pies and the best cookie in NYC. Walk through Times Square and the historic Theatre District, as you weave your way to some of Hell's Kitchen's best kept dessert venues, where you will enjoy 6 different tastings, including cookies, chocolates, pie, doughnuts and pastries.
Includes• Licensed New York City tour guide • 6 dessert tastings Guide gratuity
- • Please note that tastings are subject to change • Please note that this tour is a walking tour of just over 1 mile, at a relaxed place with plenty of opportunities to sit down
- Tours require a minimum of 3 participants per tour, and a maximum of up to 16 guests, allowing you to have an intimate experience • All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded • Tickets can only be exchanged or rescheduled at least 7 days prior to your scheduled tour • Tickets are only valid for the specific date and time for which they have been purchased • Operator reserves the right to limit the number of participants and cancel tours that fail to attract minimum numbers • Tour is held rain or shine. In the rare case the seller is forced to cancel an event, you may reschedule • Guests must inform seller of any dietary or allergy restrictions prior to the commencement of the scheduled tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47