Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Visit Ground Zero, the 9/11 Memorial, and other historic locations as you hear stories of tragedy, heroism, and hope from guides with a personal connection to the events. Purchase the option with 9/11 Museum entry to see artifacts preserved from this day.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Go on a certified guided tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial (with upgrade option for the 9/11 Museum entrance)
- Gain a unique perspective of this tragedy from guides who have a personal connection to the events of 9/11
- Hear stories of tragedy and heroism, and get a deeper understanding of the tragic events
- Experience an exclusive, skip-the-line access to the 9/11 Museum
DescriptionIn remembrance of 9/11, this walking tour guides you through the former site of the World Trade Center, where the tragic events of 9/11 took place. The tour is guided by New Yorkers who have a personal connection to 9/11. On this tour, you will explore Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. Visit St. Paul’s Chapel, a makeshift rescue center and tribute to the victims of one of history's darkest days. Hear the stories of the emergency services at the Firefighter’s 9/11 Memorial, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station of Ground Zero. If you select the 9/11 Museum entry option, your tour will include timed entry tickets to minimize waiting times. The entry time will scheduled for the end of your tour, but the entry time may vary depending on the day's availability. Please note that this is not a guided visit. Visitors can explore the exhibitions at their own pace and take time to honor the memory of those who perished. The 9/11 Museum contains artifacts from the events of 9/11 and you can also listen to recordings from people who were there on that day.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide, with personal connection to 9/11 9/11 Museum Entry (if option selected) Exclusive skip the line access at the 9/11 Museum Tour concierge present at the meeting point for an easier check-in process Gratuities Pickup and drop-off 9/11 Museum entry (unless option selected) One World Observatory entry
- Activity Policies: Please arrive 10 minutes early. Just tell the guide your name, there's no need to print out the ticket. Activity takes place rain or shine: The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund. Activity takes place outdoors: Dress appropriately for the weather - downtown Manhattan is particularly windy. Entrance into National 9/11 Memorial requires airport type security check-in. Do not bring anything you can't bring onto an airplane. Please note: The 10:30 tour is wheelchair accessible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New York City: Half-Day Harlem & Bronx Bike Tour
Take an incredible 25-mile cycling tour of the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. See the areas of NYC that others do not dare with stops at Yankee Stadium, breathtaking views of
Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Explore the Manhattan immortalized in the TV series and Hollywood movies of Sex and the City. See more than 40 New York locations from the sexy, sassy series and walk in431 ReviewsFrom £38.51
New Central Park 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Learn the history of New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walk, and get an introduction to some of the gems of the park’s monuments, ponds, fountains, and point27 ReviewsFrom £20.54
Brooklyn Navy Yard: World War II Tour
This tour aims to evoke a sense of what the Brooklyn Navy Yard was like during the WWII period for the people who proved critical in the war effort.
New York City: Madame Tussauds Ticket
New York City's Madame Tussauds in Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from getting photos with your favorite stars. It was voted as7 Reviews
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour in New York
Discover Broadway's backstage stories on a walking tour of New York's famous Theater District! Learn captivating behind-the-scenes history led by a Broadway actor guide,22 Reviews
Central Park Bike Rentals
Explore Central Park and Manhattan by bike! Experience New York City's major tourist attractions at your own pace with a personal bike rental, available in a variety of d287 ReviewsFrom £17.12
Top of The Rock Ticket and New York Sights Day Tour
Experience the best of Manhattan on this full-day tour including lunch and a 1-hour harbor cruise. Enjoy admission to the observatory at the Top of the Rock for amazing v14 ReviewsFrom £101.38
River Ouse Floodlit Evening Cruise
Experience a romantic evening on the River Ouse. Enjoy a glass of wine on board the Floodlit Evening Cruise, after an evening meal at one of York’s many fine restaurant12 Reviews
Statue of Liberty Sail On The Classic Schooner Shearwater
Join us aboard the Shearwater for a thrilling way to visit New York’s magnificent harbor. These 90-minute day sails offer the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax13 Reviews