Early Access 9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
Beat the crowds on an early access tour of 5 of New York's famous landmarks. Benefit from the services of a local guide at the 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Get pedestal access to "Lady Liberty."
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get early access to the 9/11 Memorial before the crowds arrive
- Visit 5 of New York's famous landmarks, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Benefit from pedestal access to 'Lady Liberty' for stunning exterior views
DescriptionMeet your guide for a truly unforgettable early morning experience with a visit to Ground Zero and 911 Memorial pools. Immerse yourself in the culture of the 'Big Apple' through the eyes of a local expert. Understand the history of New York, and learn about the horrific events of September 11, 2001. You will visit the old grounds of the World Trade Center and Wall Street. Pass the Federal Hall National Memorial, built as the US Customer House on the site where George Washington was inaugurated. Stop at the New York Stock Exchange for a memorable photo opportunity, and then continue to Battery Park, originally built as a fort before it became an aquarium and eventually fell under the agency of the National Park Service. Pay tribute to the thousands of citizens and first responders who lost their lives on that fateful day in 2001 at the 9/11 Memorial. Gain an insight into the events from your local expert tour guide's. Get priority reserve ferry line access to board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Get up close to 'Lady Liberty' for amazing exterior views and photo opportunities, and learn more about her history of the Statue. Then, head to Ellis Island to visit the immigration museum. Journey through the story of migration to the USA at the site where millions were processed at the start of their new lives in America. See the NYC Skyline while returning to Battery Park on the Sightseeing Ferry.
Includes• Ground Zero and 911 Memorial Pools Wall Street, Stock Exchange and Federal Hall • Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Round Trip Ferry Ticket • NYC local expert tour guide Sightseeing Ferry Ride Reserve Priority Access to the Ferry line Gratuities (recommended)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this is a walking tour with a moderate amount of walking and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users
- You can upgrade your tour to include a day pass for the downtown hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus. Take advantage of this self-guided and easy form of transportation throughout downtown Manhattan, and enjoy the on-board commentary and the ability to jump off and on according to your interests
- 2:00 pm departure does not include access to Ellis Island
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Central Park 5-Star Bike Tour
Enjoy a Central Park bicycle tour and learn more about this legendary location.4 ReviewsFrom £35.37
New York City: Little Italy Italian Food Tasting Tour
Savor the flavors of Italy American style on a 2-hour food tour of Manhattan’s most colorful neighborhood. Sample pizzas, prosciutto, and cheeses in Little Italy, and l17 ReviewsFrom £19.65
3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
Come explore three unique neighborhoods and see some of the sites these places have to offer.8 Reviews
South Brooklyn and Coney Island Bike Tour
Hop on a bike for a tour of South Brooklyn's most interesting neighborhoods and landmarks from Prospect Park to Coney Island. Enjoy some Brooklyn culinary classics and ex
New JFK Airport Private Limousine Transfer
Arrive in style at JFK airport with a private and luxury limousine transfer into Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. Rely on a professional chauffeur to guide you to your des7 ReviewsFrom £173.68
Metropolitan Museum of Art & Museum of Natural History Tour
Visit two of the Big Apple’s most iconic museums in one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in New York. Join our enthusiastic guide on this 5 hour tour tha
Private Brooklyn & SoHo 2–Hour Tour with Photographer
Your personal photographer will capture you throughout SoHo, The Brooklyn Bridge and surrounding neighborhoods on this private tour. Additionally, you will receive sugges2 ReviewsFrom £231.84
New John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) Private Transfer
Enjoy a private transfer between JFK Airport and New York City. Book your transfer to take the stress out of airport commutes. Create more time for your trip, relax and e
New York City: Night Tour by Bus and Entry to 1 Attraction
See the brilliant lights of New York City after dark on an evening tour by open-top double decker bus. Visit one attraction of your choice from a range of options.2 ReviewsFrom £69.95
New York Dinner Cruise
Cruise around Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty whilst dining on a Mediterranean-inspired 4-course dinner. Get stunning views of New York icons such as the Chrysler Bui3 Reviews