Early Access 9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
Beat the crowds on an early access tour of 5 of New York's famous landmarks. Benefit from the services of a local guide at the 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Get pedestal access to "Lady Liberty."
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get early access to the 9/11 Memorial before the crowds arrive
- Visit 5 of New York's famous landmarks, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Benefit from pedestal access to 'Lady Liberty' for stunning exterior views
DescriptionMeet your guide for a truly unforgettable early morning experience with a visit to Ground Zero and 911 Memorial pools. Immerse yourself in the culture of the 'Big Apple' through the eyes of a local expert. Understand the history of New York, and learn about the horrific events of September 11, 2001. You will visit the old grounds of the World Trade Center and Wall Street. Pass the Federal Hall National Memorial, built as the US Customer House on the site where George Washington was inaugurated. Stop at the New York Stock Exchange for a memorable photo opportunity, and then continue to Battery Park, originally built as a fort before it became an aquarium and eventually fell under the agency of the National Park Service. Pay tribute to the thousands of citizens and first responders who lost their lives on that fateful day in 2001 at the 9/11 Memorial. Gain an insight into the events from your local expert tour guide's. Get priority reserve ferry line access to board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Get up close to 'Lady Liberty' for amazing exterior views and photo opportunities, and learn more about her history of the Statue. Then, head to Ellis Island to visit the immigration museum. Journey through the story of migration to the USA at the site where millions were processed at the start of their new lives in America. See the NYC Skyline while returning to Battery Park on the Sightseeing Ferry.
Includes• Ground Zero and 911 Memorial Pools Wall Street, Stock Exchange and Federal Hall • Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Round Trip Ferry Ticket • NYC local expert tour guide Sightseeing Ferry Ride Reserve Priority Access to the Ferry line Gratuities (recommended)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this is a walking tour with a moderate amount of walking and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users
- You can upgrade your tour to include a day pass for the downtown hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus. Take advantage of this self-guided and easy form of transportation throughout downtown Manhattan, and enjoy the on-board commentary and the ability to jump off and on according to your interests
- 2:00 pm departure does not include access to Ellis Island
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New York City: Half-Day Harlem & Bronx Bike Tour
Take an incredible 25-mile cycling tour of the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. See the areas of NYC that others do not dare with stops at Yankee Stadium, breathtaking views of
Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Explore the Manhattan immortalized in the TV series and Hollywood movies of Sex and the City. See more than 40 New York locations from the sexy, sassy series and walk in431 ReviewsFrom £38.51
New Central Park 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Learn the history of New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walk, and get an introduction to some of the gems of the park’s monuments, ponds, fountains, and point27 ReviewsFrom £20.54
Brooklyn Navy Yard: World War II Tour
This tour aims to evoke a sense of what the Brooklyn Navy Yard was like during the WWII period for the people who proved critical in the war effort.
New York City: Madame Tussauds Ticket
New York City's Madame Tussauds in Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from getting photos with your favorite stars. It was voted as7 Reviews
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour in New York
Discover Broadway's backstage stories on a walking tour of New York's famous Theater District! Learn captivating behind-the-scenes history led by a Broadway actor guide,22 Reviews
Central Park Bike Rentals
Explore Central Park and Manhattan by bike! Experience New York City's major tourist attractions at your own pace with a personal bike rental, available in a variety of d287 ReviewsFrom £17.12
Top of The Rock Ticket and New York Sights Day Tour
Experience the best of Manhattan on this full-day tour including lunch and a 1-hour harbor cruise. Enjoy admission to the observatory at the Top of the Rock for amazing v14 ReviewsFrom £101.38
River Ouse Floodlit Evening Cruise
Experience a romantic evening on the River Ouse. Enjoy a glass of wine on board the Floodlit Evening Cruise, after an evening meal at one of York’s many fine restaurant12 Reviews
Statue of Liberty Sail On The Classic Schooner Shearwater
Join us aboard the Shearwater for a thrilling way to visit New York’s magnificent harbor. These 90-minute day sails offer the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax13 Reviews