Early Access 9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
Beat the crowds on an early access tour of 5 of New York's famous landmarks. Benefit from the services of a local guide at the 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Get pedestal access to "Lady Liberty."
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get early access to the 9/11 Memorial before the crowds arrive
- Visit 5 of New York's famous landmarks, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Benefit from pedestal access to 'Lady Liberty' for stunning exterior views
DescriptionMeet your guide for a truly unforgettable early morning experience with a visit to Ground Zero and 911 Memorial pools. Immerse yourself in the culture of the 'Big Apple' through the eyes of a local expert. Understand the history of New York, and learn about the horrific events of September 11, 2001. You will visit the old grounds of the World Trade Center and Wall Street. Pass the Federal Hall National Memorial, built as the US Customer House on the site where George Washington was inaugurated. Stop at the New York Stock Exchange for a memorable photo opportunity, and then continue to Battery Park, originally built as a fort before it became an aquarium and eventually fell under the agency of the National Park Service. Pay tribute to the thousands of citizens and first responders who lost their lives on that fateful day in 2001 at the 9/11 Memorial. Gain an insight into the events from your local expert tour guide's. Get priority reserve ferry line access to board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Get up close to 'Lady Liberty' for amazing exterior views and photo opportunities, and learn more about her history of the Statue. Then, head to Ellis Island to visit the immigration museum. Journey through the story of migration to the USA at the site where millions were processed at the start of their new lives in America. See the NYC Skyline while returning to Battery Park on the Sightseeing Ferry.
Includes• Ground Zero and 911 Memorial Pools Wall Street, Stock Exchange and Federal Hall • Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Round Trip Ferry Ticket • NYC local expert tour guide Sightseeing Ferry Ride Reserve Priority Access to the Ferry line Gratuities (recommended)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this is a walking tour with a moderate amount of walking and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users
- You can upgrade your tour to include a day pass for the downtown hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus. Take advantage of this self-guided and easy form of transportation throughout downtown Manhattan, and enjoy the on-board commentary and the ability to jump off and on according to your interests
- 2:00 pm departure does not include access to Ellis Island
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47