Brooklyn’s Beat: Borough Tour with Brooklynites
Explore New York City's borough of Brooklyn to be shown around neighborhoods like Williamsburg and historic Brooklyn Heights, visiting places like Prospect Park, Brighton Beach, and Brooklyn Bridge by a fun local Brooklyn guide on this fun, funky tour.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in the unique vibe of Brooklyn, NYC, as you follow your local guide
- Customize your tour to expand or focus your selection of neighborhoods
- Explore a variety of Brooklyn neighborhoods, including historic Brooklyn Heights
- Choose the duration of your Brooklyn tour: 4, 5, or 6 hours and include subway or car travel if you wish
- Eat a Nathan's hot dog at Coney Island and visit Brighton Beach
- Feel the urban energy at creative hotspots like Bushwick, DUMBO, and Williamsburg
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for incredible views of lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Park
DescriptionDiscover New York beyond Manhattan on this fun, funky tour of the popular borough of Brooklyn. With tour options from 4-6 hours, your tour through Brooklyn's Beat is completely customizable. Select options to tour by foot and subway or select a driving tour with vehicles for a variety of group sizes. Focus your tour on a selection of neighborhoods, or expand your tour to cover the most ground possible. On this private and customizable tour, local Brooklynites will take you to any or all of Brooklyn's most compelling neighborhoods. See as many neighborhoods as you want to see, from the waterfront in Downtown Brooklyn to the beach on Coney Island. Take a walk across the famous Brooklyn Bridge. See Fulton Ferry Landing and stop in Brooklyn Bridge Park for incredible panoramic views of New York Harbor, including the Statue of Liberty and the Lower Manhattan skyline. Experience the artistic energy of DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass), Williamsburg and Bushwick. Visit Brooklyn Heights, the first neighborhood in NYC to be named a National Historic Landmark, with architecture noted for its variety. If you want to see more, visit Brooklyn's Brownstone neighborhoods, Cobble Hill and Boreum Hill. Complete your exploration of BK with the legendary Coney Island, where you can (seasonally) ride the Cyclone and gobble up Nathan's hot dogs while learning about the history of Coney's Nickel Paradise, which has entertained millions. No matter where you decide to go and for how long, your tour will be expertly guided by New York's First Family of Tour Guides. The native Brooklynites don't believe in boring lectures, so pack your sense of adventure and get ready for action.
IncludesCustomizable 4, 5 or 6-hour private guided tour Local tour guide Gratuities Subway tolls (if you select at tour by foot and subway) Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Please wear comfortable shoes, fashionable socks, and don't forget to bring a sense of humor
- Children under 14 tour for free
- Tour guide available in French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Mandarin, or Cantonese for an additional fee ($150.00 USD)
- Select a tour by foot and subway, Honda CRV (for up to 4 people)
- For tours with 5+ people, we can arrange transportation via subway, coach limo, van, bicycles or water taxi for an additional cost. Transportation costs are not included.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Central Park 5-Star Bike Tour
Enjoy a Central Park bicycle tour and learn more about this legendary location.4 ReviewsFrom £35.37
New York City: Little Italy Italian Food Tasting Tour
Savor the flavors of Italy American style on a 2-hour food tour of Manhattan’s most colorful neighborhood. Sample pizzas, prosciutto, and cheeses in Little Italy, and l17 ReviewsFrom £19.65
3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
Come explore three unique neighborhoods and see some of the sites these places have to offer.8 Reviews
South Brooklyn and Coney Island Bike Tour
Hop on a bike for a tour of South Brooklyn's most interesting neighborhoods and landmarks from Prospect Park to Coney Island. Enjoy some Brooklyn culinary classics and ex
New JFK Airport Private Limousine Transfer
Arrive in style at JFK airport with a private and luxury limousine transfer into Manhattan, Queens, or Brooklyn. Rely on a professional chauffeur to guide you to your des7 ReviewsFrom £173.68
Metropolitan Museum of Art & Museum of Natural History Tour
Visit two of the Big Apple’s most iconic museums in one day, allowing you to make the most of your time in New York. Join our enthusiastic guide on this 5 hour tour tha
Private Brooklyn & SoHo 2–Hour Tour with Photographer
Your personal photographer will capture you throughout SoHo, The Brooklyn Bridge and surrounding neighborhoods on this private tour. Additionally, you will receive sugges2 ReviewsFrom £231.84
New John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) Private Transfer
Enjoy a private transfer between JFK Airport and New York City. Book your transfer to take the stress out of airport commutes. Create more time for your trip, relax and e
New York City: Night Tour by Bus and Entry to 1 Attraction
See the brilliant lights of New York City after dark on an evening tour by open-top double decker bus. Visit one attraction of your choice from a range of options.2 ReviewsFrom £69.95
New York Dinner Cruise
Cruise around Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty whilst dining on a Mediterranean-inspired 4-course dinner. Get stunning views of New York icons such as the Chrysler Bui3 Reviews