Brooklyn’s Beat: Borough Tour with Brooklynites
Explore New York City's borough of Brooklyn to be shown around neighborhoods like Williamsburg and historic Brooklyn Heights, visiting places like Prospect Park, Brighton Beach, and Brooklyn Bridge by a fun local Brooklyn guide on this fun, funky tour.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in the unique vibe of Brooklyn, NYC, as you follow your local guide
- Customize your tour to expand or focus your selection of neighborhoods
- Explore a variety of Brooklyn neighborhoods, including historic Brooklyn Heights
- Choose the duration of your Brooklyn tour: 4, 5, or 6 hours and include subway or car travel if you wish
- Eat a Nathan's hot dog at Coney Island and visit Brighton Beach
- Feel the urban energy at creative hotspots like Bushwick, DUMBO, and Williamsburg
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for incredible views of lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Park
DescriptionDiscover New York beyond Manhattan on this fun, funky tour of the popular borough of Brooklyn. With tour options from 4-6 hours, your tour through Brooklyn's Beat is completely customizable. Select options to tour by foot and subway or select a driving tour with vehicles for a variety of group sizes. Focus your tour on a selection of neighborhoods, or expand your tour to cover the most ground possible. On this private and customizable tour, local Brooklynites will take you to any or all of Brooklyn's most compelling neighborhoods. See as many neighborhoods as you want to see, from the waterfront in Downtown Brooklyn to the beach on Coney Island. Take a walk across the famous Brooklyn Bridge. See Fulton Ferry Landing and stop in Brooklyn Bridge Park for incredible panoramic views of New York Harbor, including the Statue of Liberty and the Lower Manhattan skyline. Experience the artistic energy of DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass), Williamsburg and Bushwick. Visit Brooklyn Heights, the first neighborhood in NYC to be named a National Historic Landmark, with architecture noted for its variety. If you want to see more, visit Brooklyn's Brownstone neighborhoods, Cobble Hill and Boreum Hill. Complete your exploration of BK with the legendary Coney Island, where you can (seasonally) ride the Cyclone and gobble up Nathan's hot dogs while learning about the history of Coney's Nickel Paradise, which has entertained millions. No matter where you decide to go and for how long, your tour will be expertly guided by New York's First Family of Tour Guides. The native Brooklynites don't believe in boring lectures, so pack your sense of adventure and get ready for action.
IncludesCustomizable 4, 5 or 6-hour private guided tour Local tour guide Gratuities Subway tolls (if you select at tour by foot and subway) Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Please wear comfortable shoes, fashionable socks, and don't forget to bring a sense of humor
- Children under 14 tour for free
- Tour guide available in French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Mandarin, or Cantonese for an additional fee ($150.00 USD)
- Select a tour by foot and subway, Honda CRV (for up to 4 people)
- For tours with 5+ people, we can arrange transportation via subway, coach limo, van, bicycles or water taxi for an additional cost. Transportation costs are not included.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47