90-Minute Landmark and Harbor Cruise
If you want to see the best of New York and you're pressed for time, take this 90-minute Semi-Circle Cruise and experience the grandeur of lower and midtown Manhattan. Get a close-up look at the Statue of Liberty and other sights best seen from the water.
Are you a business owner in York?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to York.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on a 90-minute boat tour
- Cruise under the famous Brooklyn Bridge
- See famous Manhattan landmarks along the way
DescriptionSpend just 90 minutes to take in many of the iconic sites of midtown and lower Manhattan on a Semi-Circle Cruise. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's most recognizable skyline and get a close-up look at Lady Liberty and Ellis Island. See it all with fun and knowledgeable tour guides who bring to life the breathtaking sights and the fascinating history behind the Big Apple. Sail down the Hudson, cruising around the Battery, and up the East River. You’ll pass under the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Williamsburg Bridges to the United Nations – and then head back to Pier 83, the starting point for the tour.
Includes90-minute cruise Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks (drinks available for purchase) Gratuities
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to sailing time for boarding process. Tickets are flexible date, and are valid for one month after the date on the voucher, allowing you to adjust your cruise date/time according to the weather. This cruise accepts printed vouchers, but if you decide not to print your voucher in advance, they will help you print your voucher at the cruise terminal. If you do not have a printed voucher in hand, please do not stand in the check-in line, but first find a Circle Line Greeter in a red jacket who will let you log-in to your email in the Circle Line office so you can email the GetYourGuide Voucher pdf to Circle Line.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
New Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Stroll through New York’s Central Park on a 2-hour guided walking tour to see sites from the many films shot in the world’s most famous park, from blockbuster movies11 ReviewsFrom £24.36
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided Spanish-speaking tour of New York City. Visit ethnic communities where the native language, culture and39 ReviewsFrom £46.37
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
Get acquainted with Central Park located in the heart of NYC by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, pa51 Reviews
One World Observatory Entry and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, St. Paul's Chapel, The Fireman's Memorial, Brookfield Place, the Oculus and more on a guided tour of The World Trade Center. Also, receive an adm9 Reviews
Washington DC to New York Day Trip by Rail
From the Capital of Government to the Capital of Tourism, enjoy a one day trip by rail from Washington DC to New York including sightseeing, dining, and shopping.From £266.42
Private Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy Tour
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer.From £44.01
New SoHo Wine Tasting and Walking Tour
Visit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your certif
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
What better way to get acquainted with NYC than on two wheels? Whether you just want a couple of hours to cruise around the park, or a whole day to see every neighborhood7 ReviewsFrom £25.67
2.5-Hour Sunset Walking Tour of Central Park
Explore New York City's Central Park during the most romantic time of the day: sunset. Learn about the park's history while taking in famous sites like the Strawberry Fie2 ReviewsFrom £41.26
New SuperNY Combo Package
Discover the sights and sounds of New York and the city's iconic highlights with an incredible discount bundle, including transportation, tour and attraction deals.From £196.47