Private Transfer JFK Airport – Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
Travel in comfort and style between JFK International Airport and Brooklyn Cruise Terminal with a reliable one-way private transfer service. Take the hassle out of traveling to the airport and make the most of your trip to New York.
- Sit back and relax as you are transported between JFK International Airport and Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
- Avoid long lines for cabs with your priority reservation
- Trust your experienced driver to navigate the complicated streets of New York
- Enjoy safe, easy, and convenient transportation between the airport and your cruise ship
- Enjoy an all-Inclusive rate, no extra fees
DescriptionStart your or end your cruise in New York with a hassle-free private airport transfer. Avoid waiting in long cab lines and promptly get on your way to your cruise ship in New York. This safe and reliable transfer service is operated by experienced drivers and will save you time and money. This one-way service is available between John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. You can choose from 3 different types of vehicles designed to fit any group size: 3-passenger Sedan, 6-passenger SUV, or 10-passenger van. You are entitled to a generous baggage allowance of 1 standard-size suitcase and 1 small carry-on bag per person.
IncludesTaxes Tolls Gratuities
- If passengers need wheelchair assistance, it must be requested at least 3 days in advance. You must include the following information when booking:
- Airline flight number
- Arrival or departure time
- Name of cruise ship