My Guide Website?
York: Phone-Guided Christmas Food Walking Tour with Tastings
Get in the holiday spirit as you follow clues on your phone that take you to 3 magical establishments in York. Be treated to festive goodies like deli and charcuterie selections and a hot drink.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Celebrate the season with a Christmas baked good and a sweet treat
- Warm up with a stop for a pipping hot drink at a cozy York location
- Feel the thrill of solving riddles and following clues with friends and family
- Unlock the locations of three magical York establishments along the way
- Have the freedom to play through York without the need of live guide
DescriptionPlay your way through York this holiday season with this escape-style game for your phone. Solve challenges that take you on an idyllic Christmas adventure thorugh the city. Enjoy delicious surprises along the way like a traditional Christmas baked good. clues Head to the centrally-located Exhibition Square and follow the clues that are sent to your phone from there. Enjoy a game that is suitable for both kids and adults. Work together as a family, as friends, or as colleagues. Tuck into meat dishes or treat yourself to some vegetarian delights. Stop at three venues along the day, where each player is treated to a seasonal offering. Try a Christmas baked good, indulge a Yuletide sweet treat, sip on a hot drink (mulled option available), and savor some deluxe festive deli and charcuterie options Combine fun, holiday flavors, and the rich history of York into one unforgettable experience. Have your mind, heart and palate entranced by this festive feast for the senses. End your tour at Dean's Park.
IncludesTraditional Christmas baked good Yuletide sweet treat and hot drink (mulled option available) Deluxe deli and charcuterie selections Puzzles and riddles sent directly to your phone
- This activity is available from 09:00 AM to 1:45 PM on Wednesday through Saturday
- Advanced booking is required
- This experience takes approximately 1.5 to 2.5 hours and it covers a distance of 3.7 kilometers (2.3 miles)
- This activity is unable to cater to vegans