My Guide Website?
York: Horse Drawn Carriage ride & Fruit scones and jam
Travel by horsedrawn carriage through a private country Estate in Skipwith Village, with a bottle of Prosecco and strawberries. See how the magic of the woodland tracks pays homage to the estate.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in York:If youʻre booking your trip to York last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3-day Yorkshire Dales and Peak District Tour from Manchester
- Comedy Horror Show: York Ghost Bus Tour
- York: Witches and History Old Town Walking Tour
- From York: North York Moors and Whitby Guided Tour
- From York: Moors, Whitby, and the Yorkshire Steam Railway
- Private tours
DescriptionCome and join us for a beautiful horse drawn carriage ride in the countryside where nature can be enjoyed in peaceful tranquility far from the stresses of urban living. Climb aboard your carriage and prepare to take in the views of the countryside lucky visitors may spot a glimpse of deer or buzzards, red kite. Enjoy your trip with a bottle of prosecco and fresh strawberries. This experience lasts approximately 1 hour longer tours can be arranged and we also offer Picnics, cream teas these must be pre ordered
IncludesA horse-drawn carriage for upto 4 people Prosecco and strawberrys
- Suitable for all ages and abilities