My Guide Website?
York: Dark History Walking Tour96 Reviews
Find out what hides in the dark history of York's past on this guided walking tour. Wander through the streets of this ancient city and discover its historical rogues, villains, and saints.
- Learn the truth behinds York's abandoned plague child from your local guide
- Witness iconic landmarks such as York Minster from a new, terrifying perspective
- Discover secrets and grim stories of the untold truth of York's dark past
- Listen to fascinating tales about York's historical saints and sinners
- Explore hidden locations and secret spots that only the locals know about
DescriptionDelve into York's darkest history and hear tales of murder, death, torture, and plague on this guided walking tour. Go on a historical journey to explore the grim stories and untold truths that lurk behind York's facade. Discover long-forgotten secrets, and travel back almost 2000 years to the roots of Eboracum. Find out what happened to the criminals of this city, what happened to the innocent, and what really happens in the shadows of York's mysterious alleyways and streets. Listen to the tale of York's abandoned plague child, and gain a new perspective on the city's iconic sights, like York Minster.
IncludesWalking tour Live guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today